BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The weekend!

I always enter the pictures in the wrong sequence so here is Sunday then Friday then Saturday! Sorry!
Our three angel babies! Just home from church and Amelia already has her dress off!
Cute little Mina beana! Not really so little anymore, she is almost up to my chin! Our handsome Trevy, he let me take his picture in his sunday best! I was so excited about that!
Adorable, little Amelia girl a.k.a. Monkey. Or should I say daredevil. We are learning about her wild ways quickly!
Best buds watching a movie!
Our 11th anniversary November 13th! We decided to go away for a few days and my friend offered me her vacation rental home in Hurricane! So we stayed there and then on Friday we went to the spot where we got married! The natural ampitheater is so beautiful, we remembered why we chose it as a location! We also had dinner at the Switchback Restaurant where our reception was! It truly was a wonderful romantic evening!
This is a picture on the walk up to the ampitheater! Takes your breathe away! We realized that just like when we got married this anniversay also fell on a friday the 13th. So we decided to set a tradition that every anniversary that lands on friday we will come up to Springdale and remember where it all began!
This is our sweet Mina also known as a wonderful daughter and fort builder!
When we came home from our weekend anniversary, we discovered how much fun the kids had had with grandma Nelson (who stayed at our house with the kids while we were gone)! This is their fabulous fort!
Uncle Dan and Aunt Emma helped in this great structure and when I peaked inside it looked truly amazing!
Here is Trev and Amelia tucked inside watching a movie cuz uncle Dan put the TV/VCR in there too! They loved it! Trev loved it so much he slept in there! Sadly today we had to take it down!

4 comments:

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

Oh my goodness!!! I want to hold these children! Sooooo cute. Call me next time you need sometime to watch them. Seriously! Love you!!

Toodles said...

I'm so glad you and Ty could enjoy your Anniversary in Hurricane and Springdale. :) The view from the Amphitheatre is gorgeous! I can't believe that was 11 years ago!

You guys have such sweet, cute children! I love them and I'm glad you live so close to us right now so they can play with Eli. He loves them.

KGB said...

Was so good to talk to you on skype but the photos of the fort were great. My treasures are surely growing up. I'm so glad you had a great getaway for your anniversary. My thanks to Grandma Nelson for making it possible. Love you all...G & G Brown.

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see you guys this weekend. We are going to have a great ride...

Your kids are so cute! Love the fort, eventhough I am the mom who is notorious for hating fort building!