Mina was supposed to be Selena Gomez from the TV show Wizards of Waverly Place...but she changed her mind at the last minute...so she was just opposite of herself. This was the last facial picture of Trev I could get and it also pretty much sums up what he thought of Halloween. He doesn't want his picture taken lately. He tried on his superman costume the week before and tried to fly off the couch. He looked at me and said, "it's not workin' mom" and hung his head and he wouldn't put the costume back on after that.
Amelia aka Monkey...showing her shy side.
We had her monkey costume on for maybe 2 minutes. Then she was done too.
Dog and Beth Chapman...The Bounty Hunters.
Dog showing his mean side.
Beth showing her hoochy mama side...
After the corn maze they were tuckered out.
Trev loved the animals at the petting zoo at the maze but didn't like me taking a picture of him, so you really can't tell how happy he actually was.
Amelia and Uncle Jake had a blast although you wouldn't know it from this picture either. To be fair the sun was in her eyes.
Trev in the corn maze. It was fun at first but then....
Mina had a blast and was a big help getting us all out of there. It sure does get claustraphobic.
Our "new to us" tent trailer. We couldn't pass on such a good deal. It definitely needed work so Ty got right to work on it.
Amelia was a big helper to dad.
Mina thought it was disgusting at first but after I cleaned it she decided it was cool.
Ty doing what he does best. Fixing stuff up. Go Ty!
Amelia loved the little broom inside, it was just her size and she helped me clean it.
After Ty worked on it for awhile it looked alot better. We are going to have a guy help us patch all the holes and tears and then it should work like a charm. The inside is actually in great shape. We are looking forward to many camping trips over the years to come and we can't complain about what a fabulous deal we got too!
Family Weekend
7 years ago


5 comments:
super deal on your trailer! I can see that being used a lot in the future.
*(I'm sorry that Trev's Superman costume didn't work)
Such a jam-packed month! Glad you guys had such a fun time with your Halloween costumes (you and Ty anyway ; )...
The trailer is awesome! I can't wait for all of us to pack up and go camping soon! That'll be loads of fun! Love you!
I love Dog and Beth, I am so glad that you were them this year! They are so inspiring! I love it :) I always get a little emotional when I watch there show!
Can't wait to see the tailer!
Your baby's are such babes!
I love and miss you all.
XOXO
Loved your blog update--haven't heard from ty&juju for a while. The kids would have loved Africa--no costumes--but no candy either. Tell Trev he has to have pictures so grandma and grandpa can see him in Africa. Have fun with the camper--it looks like just the ticket for the outdoor lovers! Love you all....
I agree with you kids, halloween isn't "all that" and it really does tucker you out!
That is hil-ar-ious about Trev.. poor guy.
Post a Comment