BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Trevor's Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR!

Our Trevor boy is turning 3 today! We have enjoyed his sweet spirit in our family so much so we wanted to share some pictures of his life with you. If you don't really know Trevor he has a sensitive nature and is aware of peoples' feelings. He is considerate and polite and very laid back. He is as easy to raise as children can get. He loves to help his dad fix things and hang out with mom. He keeps his sisters in line and is pretty tidy by nature. He touches my heart with the things he says all the time. He remarks how beautiful things are all around him and is always positive and enthusiastic. In fact yesterday he told me (his mom) that I was his best friend.
Christmas tree hunting and first time eating snow, I think he was shocked by how cold it was.
Trying on the gloves for christmas tree hunting. He didn't like these ones.
What a stud. Posing for the camera!
Trying on dad's work boots.
Two thumbs up dude!
Mina loved him so much she wanted to kiss him all over with lipstick on so we could keep track of the number of kisses she gave him. He loved it!
He discovered his thumb pretty little and he still loves it to this day.
He has smiled since the day he was born. We love that smile.
Daddy's thumb and Trevy's foot. Awww!

7 comments:

Toodles said...

Ahhh... that is the sweetest post! Brings me to tears! I love Trevor! Happy Birthday big guy!

Jill said...

Man, he is growing so fast. I remember all of these pictures. Such a cutie! Happy Birthday buddy.

KGB said...

Love the birthday post--almost makes us feel like we're at the party. Trev, can grandma do the lipstick kisses when she gets home? Happy Birthday to our handsome grandson. Love you lots, G & G Brown from Africa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Trevor! He sure is a sweet litte boy! We loved having you guys stay at our place. Now we've heard first hand all the cute little things he says, and how conserned he is over his sisters (especially Amelia).

Kassie Jane said...

I too love all of the random cute things that he says. You can tell that he is always concerned about his sisters. What a sweetheart. I think we'll keep him :)

SJ said...

I love him so much! He is such a ball of fun:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Trevor! Your kids are all so dang cute!