I can't believe how cute all your kids are!! Hey I put our blog private but never got your e-mail so if you want to keep reading just e-mail me your e-mail and I will invite you! anne_carlile@hotmail.com
Oh I want that lidda lion to come and maul me! That pic is priceless. I wish it were a video cause it looks like she was about to say something slobbery and lioney there.
5 comments:
Cutest lion baby cubette i've ever seen:)
I can't believe how cute all your kids are!! Hey I put our blog private but never got your e-mail so if you want to keep reading just e-mail me your e-mail and I will invite you! anne_carlile@hotmail.com
Oh I want that lidda lion to come and maul me! That pic is priceless. I wish it were a video cause it looks like she was about to say something slobbery and lioney there.
I love the picture, Too cute!
I love and miss her!!:)
Cute little lion. Andree was a cute little lion in exactly the same costume. Love you guys! Laura
Post a Comment