Just any day in the life of the brown's. One of many baths taken daily, cheerleading and of course some tantrums thrown in the middle of it all! I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Mina was in a big half time show for the final game of the football playoffs. She won a medal for her participation! She is so awesome! But then it's no big secret that my kids are perfect! Ty and I think so anyway!


5 comments:
cute pictures. I know how that is with the bath thing. Kyndee has had a fever since yesterday and she got 3 baths yesterday and today I think she has had about 6. No lie! Whatever works right.
ahhh I love all of them. I wish Jake and I could've come to watch Mina. But I'm sure we will sometime. Adorable bath pictures. I can't wait to see you guys when we come down for thanksgiving. Love you
Oh, so cute!!!!!! I love all the pictures of Mina cheerleading! She's such a cute cheerleader! And the bathtub picture is classic! Trevor and Amelia will love those later on.
You do have such a perfect family! I'm glad we're neighbors! Love ya.
Isn't it nice to have perfect kids?!?!?! People tell me all the time how cute and wonderful mine are. If only they could come home with me and spend a few hours behind the scenes to see Savi and Jake bashing each other for a toy and Audrey snapping her head back and forth as she does a little back sassin'. Ahhhh we take the good with the bad and yes, love most minutes of it. Your family is beautiful! Love, Natalie
What a cutie!! I wouldn't trade in being a mommy either!! I love almost every minute of it :) I will have to call when we make it back to St. George, and catch up!!!
Post a Comment