BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CAN YOU GUESS WHO WE'RE VOTING FOR?


5 comments:

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

haha.. ty is such a man

SJ said...

Tyler scares me! I hope that I don't get shot by him, in the future. j/k I love guns!

Toodles said...

haha... that's too funny! I hope that guns not registered! : )

Palmer Family said...

Wow! I can't figure it out?? Tyler has changed so much....hahaha. He kinda looks like jebus :) We need to get together the next time im in town!! Tell your sister Maria that I don't bite. She never will reply to me :(

Cindy said...

Hey Maria, I hope you dont mind that I've taken a peek on your blog!!?? I love you and your family so dearly!! I think its so fun that we are neighbors and church goers together. You have a beautiful family and offer our ward and community so much!! LOVE this pic of Tyler!!!