BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Birthday week!!!

My extended family has tons of birthdays this time of year. But in our family alone there is one crazy week of birthdays. Mina is the 23rd mine the 26th and Amelia's is the 28th. Poor Ty he has alot of presents to buy. Anyways, We celebrated Mina's at a bowling alley this year. It is an old one that's been around since the 50's but that's what makes it awesome. Happy Birthday Mina! 9 years old.


This is Mina with her fancy hair after aunt Lacey braided it wet and we left it overnight!

Alot of friends bowling!



Daddy helping the girls figure it out.



Signing the pin they gave her for having her party there. That was a cool bonus!



Trev and Monkee were enjoying the party too!
Everyone say cheese! Mina opening her presents!

This was a great birthday! (Above) crimped hair. (Below) braided hair. She preferred braided but I couldn't duplicate the braids so we improvised and crimped.


My beautiful 9 year old girl!

Tired for church!
Ready to go...dodging the camera!



Awww! Daddy and Monkee almost 2 years old.

3 comments:

Toodles said...

Happy Birthday Julie, Mina and Ameila!!! I love you all so much and I love the crimped hair! It looks sassy! Glad I can have my birthday the same month as all of you! :)

Jill said...

I love Mina's hair. Super cute! I hope Mina had a great Birthday and I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow Julia. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend to me. You are the greatest! Love ya!

Courtney said...

Great pics! Mina reminds me so much of you Ju that I want to be that age again and play with my best bud!
Love you tons!!! P.S. You better post some pics of your birthday!