BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Plumbing, bench building and Church!

Thanks Ty for fixing our plumbing! Our sewer backed up into our house and we discovered a tree root growing into our main sewage line and it finally got big enough to clog it. All better now!

Some of you might recognize this wood. It's from mom and dads old house. It's the flooring from their master bathroom. Mom gave it to Tyler when he ripped it out to tile their bathroom and he figured out what to do with it. Pretty cool!



This was our late blooming Christmas Amaryllis. It finally bloomed! Thanks Gramma Starshine!


Trevor was reading to Amelia before church! So adorable!
Ready for Church! Amelia loves nursery and runs right in. She doesn't even say goodbye.


Our future missionary! What a handsome boy in his suit! He has to bring a toy every time to church. Last sunday it was this stuffed lion.

Gorgeous Mina ready for church! Such a wonderful young lady she is turning into and future archeologist/paleontologist I might add!


Tyler wasn't ready for me to take the picture! But he still looks hot!

I just think I look tired. But maybe that's because church is at 8:30 now and I have to be the first one up cuz I take the longest to get ready and then I have to help get everyone else ready.
It's nice to have church done by 11:30 tho so we can nap the rest of the day!

3 comments:

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

8:30 is Early!! I can't believe you were all ready and had time to take cute pics of everyone. When we had 9:00 church last year it was everything we could do to leave our house and we never got there on time. Nice to have such a handyman around the house. The bench looks great. miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH Tyler, you're so creative. I like the bench!

Natalie and company said...

Great pics Julia! I miss you! Tell Mina that Audrey want's to be an archeoligist/palentologist too! BYU has classes for it! : ) love those pics of the kids in Sunday best. And you and Ty look great! Can't wait to see ya'll this summer. Jake and Trevor will have a blast!