BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our second born!

TREVOR

Trevor is our second born and he is the sweetest manly boy you'll ever meet. He loves his dad and sisters so much. Oh and his mom too. And he tells us all that daily. He also tells me daily that I'm his best friend. And when he does it he will gently put his hand on my shoulder. He is so cute.
Trevor is especially close with his sister Amelia. They are best friends and he watches out for her and when she won't play with him he gets really sad. And then Amelia hugs him and then he'll say "Mom I so happy now"!!
Trevor likes to get people laughing. Until I was his teacher in the sunbeams I didn't realize how much but I found out quickly that he likes to be the class clown. He loves making people smile and laugh and has such a good heart! He doesn't like people to be upset or sad and he always cheers us up.
Trevor loves to ride his bike outside. He is very athletic and loves to be going all the time. And when he is tired, he is tired. And then he is all about laying down and watching a movie while he twirls his hair and sucks his thumb. He has to have his down movie time. And he will let us know when this time is.
When he goes to gramma and grampa Nelsons house this is his favorite place to be. In their bed relaxing watching cartoons. He loves going to gramma and grampa's house. Here he is with his cousins showing them how to live life in the Trevy way.
Here is an older picture of Trevor cracking us all up. He is Harry Potter in this picture. He also likes to put q-tips in his ears and be shrek. He is the light of our lives. His sweet sweet spirit is a reminder of how many prayers it took to get him here. We love our Trevy boy.

1 comments:

Toodles said...

I love Trevor! He's such a sweet, fun guy!! I especially love the Harry Potter picture... never saw that one before! Give him a big hug and kiss from his aunt Ria!

xoxo!