BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Trev did it!!!!


Let me tell you about my sweet Trevor! He is a homebody and loves helping his mom and dad and making sure Amelia is ok. He loves it when I pick up Mina from school and loves cuddling with mom or dad. He is an absolute optimist. He is very positive about life in general except for one thing that is. You see he has a "going potty phobia". Somehow he just got himself psyched out and couldn't ever go on the potty. He is 3 and a half and has never gone pee on the potty until today!!! He has held it for a record 7 hours until he was almost sick. He cries and says I can't do it over and over. It's been so exhausting. But today we stuck it out for about 7 hours again and he did it.!!! His face lit up and he smiled so big and you could tell he realized so much in that instant. It changed the way he viewed life I think. We made a huge fuss and he is so proud of himself. He has been walking around like the big man on campus. Good job Trev!!!

2 comments:

Toodles said...

Yay Trevor!!! I'm so proud of him and so happy for you guys Julia! I know how long you've been working on this so today is a GREAT day!!

Love you! xoxo

Jared and Katie said...

Way To Go!!! We are so proud of you. We are glad that we have been able to get on your blog and have found a links to more family. Since I am the outsider it is nice to be able to get to know Katie's family through their blogs.